Congratulations to the successful managers that have progressed to Quarterfinals of their respective competitions!
Also, please note that the rules on the Knockout Phase read as follows:
- At this stage in the tournament, a team can be matched up against any of the other remaining teams
- The home advantage doesn’t exist in this round, as it cancels out due to an aggregate score.
- Teams will play each other over two legs with the highest aggregate score advancing to the next round
- If matches are tied over two legs then the team who has scored higher points in the away fixture wins.
- In the unlikely event of teams still tied, the team with the most goals over the 2 weeks wins (Penalty shootout)
- In the unlikely event of teams still tied, the better ranked team wins.
We will be holding a Live Draw on Thursday April at 10pm FFS Time (GMT) on this google spreadsheet.
As with the previous Live Draw, you may use the “Chat” feature on the top right corner of the window to join in the banter. To chat, start with your FFS name, and then enter your comment.