- Any point hits will be deducted from your weekly total
- There are no restrictions on playing your wildcard
- All leagues host the traditional 1v1 format. Point scoring is based on the official Fantasy Premier League Game.
- Teams will go head to head twice during the group phase
- Each gameweek, teams will be awarded 3 points for a victory, 1 point for a draw, and 0 points for a loss.
- The top two teams in each group will qualify for the knockout phase of their competition (with 3rd place CL teams qualifying for Europa)
- In this stage, home teams will start with a 4 point advantage over the away team
If 2 teams are on equal points, then the following tie-breakers will apply:
1) The H2H record between the two sides
2) Overall goal difference from all group matches
3) Goal difference in the matches between the two sides
4) Most points scored overall throughout the group stage
5) Least number of transfers (excluding wildcard transfers) made throughout the group stages
6) Overall Rank
7) Coin flip
If more than 2 teams are on equal points, then the following tie-breakers will apply:
1) Overall goal difference from all group matches
2) Goal difference in matches between the teams in question
3) Most points scored in matches between the teams in question
4) Most points scored overall throughout the group stages
5) Least number of transfers (excluding any wildcard transfers) made throughout the group stages
6) Overall rank
7) Coin flip
- Winners of each group will be seeded for the knockout draw, runners-up will be in put into a separate pot
- The home advantage doesn’t exist in this round, as it cancels out due to an aggregate score.
- Teams will play each other over two legs with the highest aggregate score advancing to the next round
- The team drawn first will play the first leg away
- If matches are tied over two legs then the team who has scored higher points in the away fixture wins.
- In the unlikely event of teams still tied, the team with the most goals over the 2 weeks wins (Penalty shootout)
- The teams in the 3rd place playoff and final go head to head just once, with the Penalty Shootout tie-breaker still holding valid.
- In the unlikely event of teams still tied, the better ranked team wins.
The schedule for both competitions can be viewed here.